[erlang-questions] Erlang and Larrabee CPU

G.S. corticalcomputer@REDACTED
Sat Apr 4 23:04:31 CEST 2009

The fact that Larrabee has 64 general purpose (relatively speaking) Cores,
and one can utilize them for processing is a benefit in itself. It's much
more general than the Nvidia's Tesla, and unlike cell architecture, all
Cores are the same.
After all, this is what Erlang is all about, concurrent high throughput
computing.