[erlang-questions] process: messages from various sources

Bengt Kleberg bengt.kleberg@REDACTED
Fri Apr 3 08:05:10 CEST 2009

Greetings,

Just to make sure: The socket returned from listen/2 can only be used in
calls to accept/1,2. The socket you get from accept() is the one you
should use in my_process/1 below.

Also, please consider adding
{tcp_closed, Socket}
and