[erlang-questions] RPC from linkedin driver

Kenneth Lundin kenneth.lundin@REDACTED
Thu Apr 2 16:55:43 CEST 2009

We are working on significant performance improvements and new API's for XMERL.

The new XMERL will be at least 4 times faster than the current
version. The base for this is a completely new
SAX parser that you also can use directly with new API's.

The memory consumption will also be significantly reduced.

/Kenneth Erlang/OTP Ericsson