[erlang-questions] Error while installing new release

Yogish Baliga yogishb@REDACTED
Thu Apr 2 10:14:43 CEST 2009

Hello all,

  I have done all the steps required to release an application. release_handler:unpack_release("2") worked fine. It create lib/erlang/releases/2 directory and files within it. 3 files are create in the directory.
start.boot, relup and myapp-2.rel

While installing the release (release_handler:install_release("2")), I am getting the error

{error,{enoent,"/usr/local/lib/erlang/releases/R12B/relup"}}

Any clue on how to solve this?

Thanx,
-- baliga

 "The quality of programmers is a decreasing function of the density of GOTO statements in the programs they produce." - Edsger W. Dijkstra

http://dudefrommangalore.blogspot.com/