[erlang-questions] tokenize function

Richard Andrews bbmaj7@REDACTED
Wed Apr 1 13:28:43 CEST 2009

> Hi,
> I read in one erlang program the following statement:
> Tokens=tokenize(Rest)
> Does tokenize an erlang function or a user function ?
> I didn't find documentation on it. I suppose that this function extracts
> segments from a bit stream.

Maybe a wrapper around string:tokens/2.

See the string module.

It is unlikely to be an erlang built-in or part of an OTP module as it does not define token separators and is therefore not general enough to be widely useful.

      Enjoy a safer web experience. Upgrade to the new Internet Explorer 8 optimised for Yahoo!7. Get it now.