[erlang-questions] system defined flags

Edwin Fine erlang-questions_efine@REDACTED
Tue Sep 30 18:40:46 CEST 2008

If you look at get_argument/1, I believe the system defined flags are root,
progname, and home. These can be defined on the command line, and are
automatically defined when using the "erl" command (which is a script on
Linux), that looks something like

/usr/local/lib/erlang/erts-5.6.4/bin/beam.smp -W w -K true -- -*root
/usr/local/lib/erlang* *-progname erl* -- *-home /home/myhome* other
stuff...

If you're on Linux or Unix, try something like ps -elf|grep beam and take a
look at the command lines there.