[erlang-questions] The Erlang Rationale

Vance Shipley vances@REDACTED
Tue Sep 30 15:41:10 CEST 2008

Documents should be distributed in portable formats.  With Windows
there is one easy and very well functioning method to create portable
documents.  Download and install Adobe's Postscript printer drivers:

  http://kb.adobe.com/selfservice/viewContent.do?externalId=328539&sliceId=1

Now all you have to do is choose the Adobe Postscript printer and
print to file  to create a Postscript (.ps) version of your document.
Postscript is the original portable document format which served the
community very well indded until they created the now ubiquitous PDF.

To get PDF you may install the free GhostView/GhostScript application,
open the Postscript file and export it as PDF.

	-Vance