[erlang-questions] The Erlang Rationale

Robert Virding rvirding@REDACTED
Tue Sep 30 14:19:04 CEST 2008

2008/9/30 Mats Cronqvist <mats.cronqvist@REDACTED>

> Robert Virding wrote:
>

>> Sorry for it being in Word format but this is the best I can do for a
>> simple editor which allows making diagrams and runs on Windows.
>>
>  zipped word file? not even the NSA can read that shit...

Well, it's zipped as trapexit doesn't allow me upload a .doc file directly,
and it's a word document because I am using a Windows box and it is the best
(only) for creating simple documents containing pictures. Not ideal I know
but what else is there to do?

And if the NSA can't read it it will definitely make the site and Erlang
"interesting".

Robert