[erlang-questions] Writing my own REPL

Tony Arcieri tony@REDACTED
Tue Sep 30 00:35:17 CEST 2008

On Mon, Sep 29, 2008 at 11:11 AM, Tony Arcieri <tony@REDACTED> wrote:

> That works, however it's still not using edlin :/

After looking at the updated LFE sources, I discovered I was using the wrong
i/o server... whoops.  Things seem to be working just dandy now.

Now I'm wondering how hard it is to change edlin's behavior.  I'd really
like the ^D behavior exhibited by most other shells (i.e. if there are no
characters in the buffer to delete, then exit)

I suppose I could just hack on edlin.erl itself and ship my own version.

--
Tony Arcieri
medioh.com