[erlang-questions] Erlang Oracle ODBC connectivity question.

Robert Raschke rtrlists@REDACTED
Mon Sep 29 15:31:42 CEST 2008

Hi Dana,

> Are you suggesting using an MS implementation of the Oracle ODBC driver?

Yes. I ended up using the "Microsoft ODBC for Oracle" driver. I'm not
exactly sure if it is there by default or if it was something that got
added to my system when I installed MSSQL. It shows up in the list of
drivers when creating a new ODBC DSN in the Administrative Tools->Data
Sources GUI.

I think there may be some miscommunication going on between
Microsoft's ODBC Driver Manager and the Oracle ODBC driver, which is
tickled by the way the some ODBC interfaces use SQLGetInfo(). But I
have not had the energy to go and figure out out.

Robby