[erlang-questions] Mnesia supervisor restart strategy...

Dan Rubino webaccounts@REDACTED
Sun Sep 28 13:04:13 CEST 2008

Hi all,

I have setup a release as suggested whilst specifying Mnesia in the list
of required apps. This starts Mnesia automatically which is perfect.

Now when I look at mnesia through the appmon, I see it has a supervisor
attached to it - great. My question now is of course, am I able to
specify the restart strategy for it? Can I see the settings it is
currently running under perhaps (just so I can understand its
behaviour)?

Also, is there another way within a release to specify the directory of
the Mnesia instance? So what I am saying is I currently use the
commandline option -mnesia dir '"/path/to/mnesia/instance"'

Is there another way to specify this in config perhaps?

Many Thanks,
Dan