[erlang-questions] First Erlang experiences- not so good

Edwin Fine erlang-questions_efine@REDACTED
Fri Sep 26 01:03:12 CEST 2008

Toby,

ErlIDE was a bit crashy the last time I tried it (probably 6 months ago,
can't recall).

Are you using a recent version? How long have you used ErlIDE for? Do you
find it stable?

Regards,
Edwin