[erlang-questions] Newbie question. Joe Armstrong book. Ring benchmark.

Edwin Fine <>
Thu Sep 25 17:06:19 CEST 2008

Hi Russell,

In general, it's worth searching the erlang archives, which often have the
answers to many questions. The searchable archive is at

This post discusses your question. There are quite a few posts in the
archives about the ring benchmark.