[erlang-questions] Stringification in erlang macros

Richard Carlsson richardc@REDACTED
Thu Sep 25 09:47:27 CEST 2008

Actually, it looks like this is a symptom of a deeper problem, where the
line number of an expanded macro argument gets propagated to the tokens
to the right of it in the macro body (in epp:expand_macro/4).
Your patch fixes only this particular symptom, but thanks a lot for
discovering this.

    /Richard