[erlang-questions] Edoc question

Richard Carlsson richardc@REDACTED
Thu Sep 25 08:55:18 CEST 2008

Robert Virding wrote:
> I will try it some more and see if I can get it to work. There is no
> overview.edoc file for edoc in the distribution, from where can I get it?

It is included in the source distribution, under lib/edoc/doc.

> How do I setup edoc so it will not look in my src directory but use the
> .edoc files in my doc directory instead?

The default location for the overview file _is_ in the application doc
directory. Actually, if you read section 1.4 "The overview page" in the
edoc user guide, I think it answers all your questions so far:
http://www.erlang.org/doc/apps/edoc/chapter.html#1.4

(And if you follow the link to the edoc_doclet module, you'll see
the {overview,Filename} option described.)

    /Richard