[erlang-questions] New release of Wrangler, the Erlang refactorer

Simon Thompson thompsonsimonuk@REDACTED
Wed Sep 24 12:36:19 CEST 2008

We are pleased to let you know that we have just announced a new release
of Wrangler (the Erlang refactorer).

The current snapshot supports a number of basic structural refactorings,
data-related refactorings, process-related refactorings, as well as
duplicated code detection.

You can get Wrangler 0.5 (bundled with Distel) via

      http://www.cs.kent.ac.uk/projects/forse/

The current snapshot is embedded in Emacs, but we are now in the process
of integrating Wrangler with Erlide, the Erlang IDE powered by Eclipse.

You are very welcome to try it out, and send us your comments,
suggestions, or refactoring ideas. Our project email address is:
erlang-refactor@REDACTED

Best Regards,

Simon Thompson and Huiqing Li