[erlang-questions] [erlang-patches] Erlang shell patch for special keys

Edwin Fine erlang-questions_efine@REDACTED
Tue Sep 23 20:29:49 CEST 2008

Well, how about being able to select which emulation you want to use, like
one can via "set -o emacs" or set -o vi"? It could be an Erlang environment
variable, e.g. -env ERL_SHELL_EDITOR_STYLE emacs.