[erlang-questions] Memory usage with gen_tcp

Bob Ippolito bob@REDACTED
Thu Sep 18 18:38:19 CEST 2008

You might want to try specifying the min_heap_size to some smaller
number when spawning the processes, I don't recall the OTP
machinations to do that off the top of my head though. Check spawn_opt
for docs on how to tweak that in core erlang
http://www.erlang.org/doc/man/erlang.html