[erlang-questions] Auto newline in emacs erlang mode

Ulf Wiger ulf@REDACTED
Thu Sep 18 00:27:46 CEST 2008

I guess the easiest way would be to set erlang-electric-commands to nil.
That would deactivate all electric commands.

>From erlang.el:

(defvar erlang-electric-commands
  '(erlang-electric-comma
    erlang-electric-semicolon
    erlang-electric-gt)
  "*List of activated electric commands.

The list should contain the electric commands which should be active.
Currently, the available electric commands are:
    `erlang-electric-comma'
    `erlang-electric-semicolon'
    `erlang-electric-gt'
    `erlang-electric-newline'

Should the variable be bound to t, all electric commands
are activated.

To deactivate all electric commands, set this variable to nil.")

Of course, you could also redefine it to include just the
commands you want...

BR,
Ulf W