[erlang-questions] Recommended standard Erlang project directory structure/layout...

Dan Rubino webaccounts@REDACTED
Wed Sep 17 20:57:47 CEST 2008

Hi all,

I am looking for documentation regarding a standard directory structure
layout for Erlang projects. In Java we have the Maven standard layout
which prescribes a layout for source/config/build etc. This of course
works very well and keeps large projects well organised.

As yet I have not found such a standard for Erlang. I was hoping the Joe
Armstrong book would set this out but to my disappointment barely
scratches the topic surface.

So my question is - how are Erlang projects generally setup? What I am
really after is a standard practice of sorts.

Thanks,
Dan