[erlang-questions] A better shell.

David Baird dhbaird@REDACTED
Tue Sep 16 16:48:01 CEST 2008

rlwrap is a readline adapter that is able to bestow readline
capabilities (history searching, editing) upon shells that otherwise
don't have readline support.  It works great for some shells, such as
csi (chicken scheme).

Btw, you might want to also read about top posting and inline posting
(there are some Wikipedia articles) - this will result in threaded
messages that are easier to read.

Good luck,
David