[erlang-questions] Erlounge in Los Angeles

Jay Nelson jay@REDACTED
Mon Sep 15 05:01:54 CEST 2008

Luke Gorrie, the itinerant programmer, is temporarily based in Los
Angeles.  In his honor, we will finally set up the erlounge that
we've been planning for months.  I am expecting the Dukes of Erl and
a few others working at startups around town to attend.

Where: downtown LA near a subway stop or at a Korean BarBQ in Korea
town.

When: Anytime in the next 4 weeks, except the first week of October

Contact me to vote for location and time.  I will post the time when
I have a few votes.

jay