[erlang-questions] Erlang crash gen_tcp related (probably only under Windows)

Michael Regen michael.regen@REDACTED
Fri Sep 12 23:42:21 CEST 2008

I would be very interested to hear about some tests from others! And Edwin,
I guess you mean SP3. Windows XP SP3 is the most recent service pack. SP4 is
if at all a giant trojan, isn't it? ;)

Regards,
Michael