[erlang-questions] How to dynamically add one node to erlang's distrubted application?

devdoer bird devdoer2@REDACTED
Fri Sep 12 04:55:47 CEST 2008

Thanks. It works for me. but I have some more questions.

If we have a center server, how  can we let other client know where it is?

We can pass the center server information  to each node at each node's
startup,but if we want  to change the center server Eg. for its poor
performance,how can we let other nodes know "the center server is changed"
,suppose we don't know how many client nodes are alive either?
The solution I found d is we can save the client nodes informaton into a
persistent storage.
Does someone have   a better way to solve these problems?
Any suggestion is helpful,Thanks.