[erlang-questions] 12B4 dialyzer problem 4

Kostis Sagonas kostis@REDACTED
Thu Sep 11 13:10:23 CEST 2008

Anthony Shipman wrote:
> I have some functions in a gen_server:
>
>   ...  SNIP ...
>
> Dialyzer says
>
> muConnector.erl:285: The variable TRef can never match since previous clauses
> completely covered the type 'undefined'
>
> enableConnecting() is definitely reachable so how can this be so?

With the information you have provided, we cannot possibly answer this
question -- at least I can't.  Please send the complete program.

Also, Dialyzer warnings often tend to have cascading effects.  If the
module you are dialyzing has other warnings, I suggest you first
concentrate on them.

Kostis