[erlang-questions] Problems Creating First Target System

Chandru chandrashekhar.mullaparthi@REDACTED
Thu Sep 11 05:27:35 CEST 2008

2008/9/11 Brian Troutwine <goofyheadedpunk@REDACTED>

> Slight addendum: On further inspection aule is started, though the
> remaining applications are not.

what do the commands application:info() and application:which_applications()
show?

Also, can you send the SASL reports you get when  you startup the node?
Given that 'aule' is started, indicates that the node would've atleast tried
to start the apps before it. When you say you can start them manually, does
it mean you can start them using the application:start/1 command or some
other means? If that is the case, it means you are missing the {mod,
{Module, Args}} directive in the .app file of those apps.

cheers
Chandru