[erlang-questions] Erlang - Postgresql Driver

Rick R rick.richardson@REDACTED
Wed Sep 10 22:52:03 CEST 2008

There is apparently a postgresql driver that is part of the ejabberd
project.
I'm not sure how good/fast it is, but others seem to like it.

2008/9/10 Murugathasan Murugiah <murugaa.software@REDACTED>

> Hi,
>
> I used postgreSql database with Erlang by using erlang - postgresql driver
> got from "erlang-consulting.com".
> I need a higher rate of insertation with other basic operations.
>
> Is this driver support for this capacity? If any other alternatives?
>
> Thanks.

An idea that is not dangerous is unworthy of being called an idea at all. --
Oscar Wilde