[erlang-questions] blunt error reporting by escript

Bengt Kleberg bengt.kleberg@REDACTED
Wed Sep 10 09:24:57 CEST 2008

Greetings,

While waiting for escript to get better error reporting have you
considered using:

a() ->
{_, {ok, Value}} = {a, call_that_should_return_ok_value()}.

b() ->
{_, {ok, Value}} = {b, call_that_should_return_ok_value()}.

bengt