[erlang-questions] Erlang - Postgresql Driver

Alexander alexander.uvarov@REDACTED
Wed Sep 10 06:41:39 CEST 2008

On Wednesday 10 September 2008 10:21:51 Murugathasan Murugiah wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I used postgreSql database with Erlang by using erlang - postgresql driver
> got from "erlang-consulting.com".
> I need a higher rate of insertation with other basic operations.
>
> Is this driver support for this capacity? If any other alternatives?
>
> Thanks.

Yes, alternatives are:

1. pgsql from jungerl http://github.com/noss/pgsql/tree/master
2. erlang-psql-driver (based on the original PostgreSQL driver obtained from
Erlang Consulting) http://code.google.com/p/erlang-psql-driver/
3. pgsql from ejabberd (fork of 1)

PS: We really need edbc. Raise, edbc. Raise! Just kidding :)