[erlang-questions] m4 not checked in configure.

Tuncer Ayaz tuncer.ayaz@REDACTED
Mon Sep 8 21:25:53 CEST 2008

On Mon, Sep 8, 2008 at 7:00 PM, Dale Harvey <harveyd@REDACTED> wrote:
> Just a note if anyone is going to be patching ./configure
> I also think the tcl / tk libraries arent checked for

This may very well be true.

Still there is at least some check going on which I've not
dug into yet as it is able to tell later on which functionality
will not be enabled due to missing external dependencies.