[erlang-questions] Erl getting stuck in SMP with 8 cores

Eranga Udesh eranga.erl@REDACTED
Thu Sep 4 11:16:53 CEST 2008

Thanks heap all for giving me inputs and your experiences to identify the
issue. Unfortunately there has been a HP Firmware upgrade they released,
which we haven't applied and once applied, the problem dissapeared. All the
indications and system behaviours were confusing and pointing somewhere else
and made it difficult to understand the root cause.

Cheers,
- Eranga