[erlang-questions] where to install Tsung

Gleb Peregud gleber.p@REDACTED
Wed Sep 3 22:37:19 CEST 2008

Probably it is possible. There are two "but":
1) Does tsung loads itself on it's slaves (are modules being transferred there)
2) Does tsung allows not to run "client" VM on the "controller"s VM machine

If both answers are yes, it would be enough to install Erlang on the
third and the second machine, install tsung on the third and specify
the second machine as the only "client" in "tsung.xml".

Probably I'll check this features tomorrow, I'll inform you if i did
and whether it was successful.

Best regards

--
Gleb Peregud