[erlang-questions] QuickCheck course in British Columbia

John Hughes john.hughes@REDACTED
Mon Sep 1 10:36:59 CEST 2008

This is for North American Erlangers who are interested in learning about
QuickCheck.

We're planning to run a two-and-a-half day "QuickCheck for Erlang Users"
course after the ICFP/DEFUN conferences in Victoria, BC. The course will run
from September 29th-1st October, either in Victoria or in Vancouver--the
location is yet to be determined. The course content is available here:

http://quviq.com/documents/QC-designers.pdf

Participation is limited to a dozen to guarantee personal attention for each
participant. The course also includes a one-month QuickCheck licence, so you
can try QuickCheck out on your own code afterwards. The price will be
US$2,000 per participant.

If you're interested, let us know via sales@REDACTED -- the sooner the
better, since knowing the level of interest will help us with our planning.

John Hughes