[erlang-questions] New version of Leex - a lexical analyser generator
Fri Oct 31 22:51:38 CET 2008
I have just released version 0.2 of Leex. New features and changes from the
previous version are:
- The structure of the release is such that you can now drop straight into
your ERL_LIBS directory.
- Added includefile option. Search for include file in current directory or
leex/include lib dir.
- Restored text file version of documentation until edoc and I are in
- Upgraded erlang_scan.xrl to full erlang tokeniser.
- Now use line number of token start.
- Fixed a bug where if the file ended in an incomplete token this was
ignored and no error returned.
You can get from either trapexit.org or github. The links are:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the erlang-questions