[erlang-questions] HiPE code from i386 linux portable to amd64 linux?

Colm Dougan colm.dougan@REDACTED
Fri Oct 31 16:38:44 CET 2008

Hi,

If I compile using the +native option on a i386 Linux then should that
be portable to an AMD64 linux?  I assumed that it wouldn't but I don't
see to get a warning when the module is loaded to indicate that it is
incompatible so I wasn't sure if that meant that the native code was
compatible with both or that it was silently falling back to
non-native code.  Is there any way to tell if a given beam contains
native code that is incompatible.on a given erlang?

Thanks,
Colm