[erlang-questions] Request for comments on EEP-24

Kenneth Lundin kenneth.lundin@REDACTED
Wed Oct 29 21:54:05 CET 2008

The deadline for comments on EEP-24 is reached and the conclusion is
that there are mostly positive comments and no engraving objections.
Therefore we will set this EEP in approved status.
And for your information the implementation will be included in the
R12B-5 release which will be available soon.

/Regards Kenneth Erlang/OTP, Ericsson