[erlang-questions] Documentation creation in Russian

Dave Smith dave.smith.to@REDACTED
Tue Oct 28 18:24:11 CET 2008

Hi Richard,

When you say people are working on it, are you referring to EEP 10?  This
deals with a lot of good stuff, including Lists, Binaries, IO and conversion
modules.

It doesn't, however, deal with source file encodings.  It also doesn't
mention atoms and shell support.   Has any thought been given to these?  If
so, would they be include in EEP 10? or other EEP?

Thanks