[erlang-questions] Why isn't erlang strongly typed?

Joe Armstrong erlang@REDACTED
Wed Oct 22 09:51:08 CEST 2008

That's really nice, sometime, almost as a joke I've written code like this

in_degree_of(G, in, V) ->

But I think your syntax is nicer - it's also reallly easy to implement
- worth experimenting with I think

/Joe