[erlang-questions] Feedback Request: Nitrogen - A New Web Framework for Erlang

Dmitrii Dimandt dmitriid@REDACTED
Sat Oct 18 10:22:33 CEST 2008

It appears that I've started a holy war of frameworks over frameworks :)

Actually, I don't really think that tight integration of a particular
js-framework into a server-side framework is an obstacle to using
anything you want. My own (albeit rather short) encounter with RoR
left me with an impression that I still wouldn't use the built-in
calls to js-code (:hide etc), because there are suited for simple
cases. Once you start building something with monsters like qooxdoo,
ext or backbase, you quickly forget all the integration and either
start coding everything by hand or come up with a DSL of your own :)

I woould still vote for jQuery however :)))