[erlang-questions] os:cmd/1 with return code

Serge Aleynikov saleyn@REDACTED
Fri Oct 17 13:35:41 CEST 2008

You can take a look at this project:

http://code.google.com/p/erlexec/

It aims at solving this along with a handful of other problems.  It also
allows to link Erlang Pids to spawned OS Pids, send POSIX signals.

Regards,

Serge