[erlang-questions] php on yaws performance?

Greg Burri greg.burri@REDACTED
Wed Oct 15 17:01:56 CEST 2008

Hi,
I think there is no scale benefits to use Yaws with PHP because it
supports only the CGI interface (maybe I'm wrong). I'm using Yaws with
WordPress and other PHP stuff without problem but whitout high load...

/Greg