[erlang-questions] Article on Erlang in ACM Queue

Whit Armstrong armstrong.whit@REDACTED
Tue Oct 14 13:31:05 CEST 2008

Bill,

Thanks for the code.  Any chance that you have a quadratic
optimization method defined in Erlang code?  I'd be very curious to
see how that problem is tackled in Erlang.

Cheers,
Whit