[erlang-questions] Are there any companies that hire Erlangers?

Rudolph van Graan rvg@REDACTED
Mon Oct 13 14:14:41 CEST 2008

Hi All,

Pattern Matched Technologies (www.patternmatched.com) is looking for
programmers right now. We work closely with Francesco and ETC (Erlang
Training and Consulting). We are based in South Africa and have a
number of positions available.
All our products are Erlang-based - we have been working with the
language for about 8 years now.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you are interested.

Rudolph

Pattern Matched Technologies

E-Mail:  rvg@REDACTED
Tel:     086 1000 700 (SA Only)