[erlang-questions] Are there any companies that hire Erlangers?

Erik Stenman erik.stenman@REDACTED
Fri Oct 10 16:22:46 CEST 2008

Kreditor is using Erlang for almost all of our development.
We are currently hiring two to three erlang developers, a head of
development, a technical project manager, one operations engineer and
one support engineer.

If you want to know more about any of these positions, just drop me a
line.

On 10 okt 2008, at 03.08, G.S. wrote:

> Hello All,
>
> I have yet to find a company that programs using Erlang, and I'd
> really like to work for one. Am I looking in the wrong place, do any
> of you know a company that uses Erlang as the main language?
>
> -Gene

Erik Stenman — CTO

KREDITOR EUROPE AB
Sankt Eriksgatan 117