[erlang-questions] Erlang with MonetDb

Bob Ippolito bob@REDACTED
Tue Oct 7 18:34:28 CEST 2008

I don't have an answer for you, but we tried using MonetDB early this
year and it was an epic failure, the database corrupted itself and at
times the server would grow until it ran out of RAM. We unfortunately
had to resort to a commercial column store because we couldn't get
MonetDB to run for more than a few hours without crashing :(