[erlang-questions] Get a range of tuples from a Mnesia table

Edwin Fine erlang-questions_efine@REDACTED
Tue Oct 7 17:54:40 CEST 2008

RIght. He did say he was using an ordered_set, and I was imprecise in saying
that it returned the record rather than a one-element list containing the
record. Poetic license :)