[erlang-questions] Erlang's security when compared to Ada

YourSurrogateGod yoursurrogategod@REDACTED
Tue Oct 7 01:51:46 CEST 2008

This is an interesting article that I've found when it comes to
security that a programming language can provide.

http://www.net-security.org/secworld.php?id=6619

By no means I'm trying to compare Ada to Erlang. There are far too
many things to take into account. However, I would like to know just
how well Erlang measures up to the features that are part of the Ada
language which make it so predictable and secure. I'd love to hear
some input from fellow Erlang programmers who have a background in Ada.