[erlang-questions] Request to add md4 to crypto module

Dan Gudmundsson dgud@REDACTED
Fri Oct 3 12:08:35 CEST 2008

You don't have to write (in my mind) an EEP for adding things in a library,
EEP is for language changes or other major erlang changes.

Send a patch to erlang-patches, and if we thinks it's ok and have time we will add it.

/Dan "Currently adding things to crypto"