[erlang-questions] Erlang SMTP module with support for attachments

Geoff Cant nem@REDACTED
Wed Oct 1 14:07:00 CEST 2008

Vik Olliver <vik@REDACTED> writes:

> On Tue, 2008-09-30 at 20:38 -0400, Matt Williamson wrote:
>> I would also like to know.
>>
>> 2008/9/30 Juan Jose Comellas <juanjo@REDACTED>
>>         Does anybody know if there's any open source Erlang
>>         module/library available for sending emails with attachments?
>
> You want erlmail.
>
> http://code.google.com/p/erlmail/
>
> Vik :v)

You may also be interested in my mime module
(http://github.com/archaelus/erlmail/tree/mime/src/mail_mime.erl) which
provides mime encoding and some functions to make that easier to use.

I should really make a cut down distribution of smtpc+mail_mime at some
point for the people who just want to be able to generate mail and
attachments and fire it off to a smarthost.

Cheers,
--Geoff