[erlang-questions] best way to implement a "barrier"

Joel Reymont joelr1@REDACTED
Wed Oct 1 12:04:16 CEST 2008

I need to make sure that a bunch of processes start doing work all at
the same time. I'm looking at 10-50k processes. What is the best way
to implement this?

To be more precise, I need to make sure my poker games hang around
until told to start. What happens otherwise is that I try to start,
say, 10k games and by the time games 7-10k start, the first few
thousand may have already finished. This complicates counting the
number of games running concurrently.

	Thanks, Joel

--
wagerlabs.com